JS Wright to fit out affordable housing scheme
Published: 04 January, 2017
Building-services provider JS Wright has won a contract worth over £3.5 million for a striking new riverside development in east London. The design-and-build project is for 144 energy-efficient affordable homes in the second and third phases of New Union Wharf on the Isle of Dogs. It includes a CHP energy centre for the scheme of six blocks, which replaces an aging 1970s housing estate, for developer Hill.
Services include a heat interface unit in each apartment with pre-payment meter to deliver boosted hot-water services.
Other services include heat-recovery ventilation, underfloor heating, LPHW heating and domestic hot- and cold-water services for all apartments, which will be managed by East Thames Housing Group.
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show