Swegon introduces new generation of Gold AHUs
Published: 04 January, 2017
Swegon’s latest generation of its flagship Gold air-handling units has a new grey colour and a host of innovations below the surface. For example, the casing design has been modified to increase its air-tightness and eliminate cold bridges — minimising energy losses.
Inside the casing, there is a whole new product platform, enabling modules to be combined with much more freedom than with previous generations of the product. The new platform makes it easier to find the right unit for a project, without needing to customise. The benefits are big savings in time and project design effort to achieve solutions that are effective and easy to install.
New options include the addition of a heat pump to Gold RX units with rotary heat exchangers to generate heating and cooling.
Where there is the risk of odour transfer, Gold PX units are based on a combination of the RECOflow counterflow heat exchanger and the intelligent RECOfrost control system.For more information on this story, click here: Jan 2017, 166
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show