Sentinel water-treatment chemicals come in small packages
Published: 04 January, 2017
Delivering lifetime protection from corrosion and limescale in commercial heating and cooling system can be achieved using Sentinel Commercialís Triple Power water-treatment chemicals. These chemicals can dose systems three times larger than previous formulations.
The Triple Power range comes in a 5 l drum to treat a system volume of 1667 l, a 10 l drum for 3333 l and a 20 l drum for 6666 l. The previous formulations were available in drum sizes of 10 l to treat 1000 l and 20 l to treat 2000 l.
Triple Power chemicals are part of Sentinelís best-practice system of clean, protect and maintain.
Practically speaking, an installer would use Triple Power X300 cleaner to remove installation debris, flux residue and greases from a new system or X400 cleaner to remove black iron oxide and other corrosion debris in older systems ó followed by X100 inhibitor to protect the system.
Maintenance involves the regular use of Sentinelís SystemCheck to analyse system water and the implementation of corrective action if required.For more information on this story, click here: Jan 2017, 160
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show