Cost-effective energy-saving upgrades
Published: 04 January, 2017
Airedale International has produced a video, which can be viewed online, describing a number of energy-saving upgrades for HVAC systems. It is presented by project engineer John Cree.
HVAC equipment accounts for the single largest proportion of energy consumption in commercial buildings — at around 39%. Simple energy-saving upgrades include the following.
• swapping from AC to EC fans
• retrofitting electronic expansion valves and variable-speed drives
• reviewing refrigerant charge
• implementing sub-metering.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show