‘Car SOS’ combats the cold with warm-air heating
Published: 02 February, 2017
When the hit television show ‘Car SOS’ decided to relocate to larger premises, it opted for the installation of Combat suspended warm-air heaters to maintain a comfortable workshop temperature.
The system installed in the 6000 ft2 building was a CTUA60, which was complemented with the use of a Combat energy-saving de–stratification fan to redirect heat back to working level.
With energy saving in mind, the unit also installed the NRG controller.For more information on this story, click here: Feb 2017, 201
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show