Nittan offers complete BS EN 54-13:2005 solution for fire detection
Published: 02 February, 2017
Nittan Europe’s evo+ range of fire-alarm control panels is now fully approved and certified to BS EN 54-13:2005, the European standard that ensures optimal fire-system performance. This standard specifies requirements for the integrity of a fire-detection and fire-alarm system when connected to other systems, ensuring components are compatible and fully connectable.
To gain approval, third-party testing was undertaken by an independent notified body test laboratory. Testing was carried out at the extremes of system design — such as minimum voltage with maximum loop load plus speed of communications across networked systems.
This latest approval enables the company to offer complete end-to-end systems for its own users.For more information on this story, click here: Feb 2017, 168
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show