Caravan Club members enjoy the benefits of Rinnai water heaters
Published: 02 March, 2017
The supply of hot water for the Malvern Hills Caravan Club site is now plentiful and consistent following the installation of four Rinnai continuous-flow water heaters to replace two storage water heaters. The site has 210 pitches and is especially busy from Easter right through to October.
Contractor Booth & Bomford of Evesham advised on supplying the needs of a toilet/shower block with a new hot-water system.
Graham Cox of Booth & Bomford explained, ‘We needed to re-configure the hot, cold, PPG gas and return pipework to suit the requirements of the new heaters and insulate all new pipework, put in new vertical flues through the roof and a new water-conditioning unit, followed by testing and commissioning.’
The new heaters are more efficient, and it is no longer necessary to store hot water that is continually reheated and not required outside of peak times.
The Caravan Club has subsequently awarded Booth & Bomford contracts to work on another two sites. They are Moorhampton in Hereford, with two Rinnai heaters, and Moreton-in-the-Marsh, with four water heaters.For more information on this story, click here: March 2017, 82
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show