Platinum appointed to hard-FM services for London Bridge City
Published: 02 March, 2017
Platinum Facilities Management Services has been appointed sole M&E contractors for the London Bridge City property portfolio of eight buildings covering an area of about 150 000 m2 of mixed commercial office space. The contract covers all mechanical, electrical and fabric assets.
The buildings are between London Bridge and Tower Bridge and include No. 1 London Bridge, Cottons Centre, More London and Hay’s Galleria.
As part of the relationship Platinum Facilities will introduce condition-based maintenance to the portfolio. 26 staff will work on the sites and will be transferring across two major M&E service providers.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show