Rinnai water heater incorporates storage to reduce peak gas use
Published: 02 March, 2017
Rinnai’s Infinity Solo condensing low-NOx water heater combines a wall-mounted continuous-flow water heater with a stainless-steel storage heater in one compact unit. There are versions rated at 35 and 54 kW to enable sites with a smaller gas meter to use this technology. The larger Infinity Solo model provides a high-efficiency alternative to gas-fired storage appliances.
The stainless-steel cylinder reduces the weight compared to glass-lined models.
The cylinders have a very low heat loss — 1.41 kWh a day.
The Infinity Solo range is renewables compatible and supplied prefitted with a coil so that the primary energy source will always be from renewable gains, supported by the gas-fired water heater.For more information on this story, click here: March 2017, 163
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show