Welsh Assembly extends Dalkia contract
Published: 09 October, 2004
Dalkia has won a further extension to its 5-year contract to provide comprehensive facilities services to The National Assembly for Wales. In addition to the principal buildings in Cardiff, the contract includes nearly 60 locations throughout Wales. The total estate is some 100 000 m2, mainly offices.
The contract involves the overall management of the estate, providing a multi-disciplinary design-and-management consultancy service for all building, M&E and refurbishment projects — with annual and monthly budget reviews and plans for forward maintenance.
Dalkia keeps the Welsh Assembly abreast of statutory legislation and manages planned and reactive maintenance at all locations. The contract is worth about £4.5 million a year.
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show