CSA Awards 2018 Finalists announced
This year’s finalists in the Commissioning Specialists Association (CSA) Awards have been revealed after judging on the 2nd May.
The judging panel included MBS editor Karen Fletcher. Other judges are pictured (left to right):
• Hayden Youngs, managing director Media Control
• Richard Weller, director Andrew Reid & Partners
• Terry Sharp, European key account manager, Johnson Controls
• Paul Hanrahan, director Vexo International
• Roger J Carlin, managing director Ashford Environmental Services
• Andrew Watkin, chairman, CSA
• Keith Barker, CSA Marketing Committee
• Andrew Castle, Touchwave Media (chairing the judging session)
• Alan Gilbert, general manager BSRIA Instrument Solutions
All judges agreed that the quality of entries this year was high, with a packed judging manual to work through on the day. There was a broad level of engagement from across the commissioning sector, reflecting the CSA’s ever-growing profile. The winners of each category will be announced on 14th June at The Mermaid venue in London – the first time this event has been held in the capital.
For the full list of finalists please go to the link below.