Sauter room controller is highly flexible
Published: 02 February, 2017
Sauter’s ecos505 room controller is a single device that can integrate all systems for room automation with demand-led control of room climate, lighting and sunshading. It is a freely programmable BACnet building controller.
It combines DALI, KNX and SMI in a single device and can therefore connect the sunshade, lighting and room climate-regulation systems to deliver integral energy-efficient room automation.
The KNX interface is the link to the electrical system and allows KNX touchpanels or other KNX actuators and sensors to be integrated directly with the room controller.
The DALI interface enables lamps to be integrated with DALI electronic ballasts, presence detectors and light sensors.
The ecos505 works with remote ecoLink I/O modules, providing maximum flexibility when connecting field devices. The controller provides historical data, schedules, calendars, change of value and room functions. Room operating units can be directly connected to it, enabling eight rooms to be automated with just one controller.
EnOcean room operating units and sensors can be connected wirelessly using the EnOcean interface.For more information on this story, click here: February 2017, 101
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show