The room-operating unit that works like a smartphone
Published: 02 February, 2017
Sauter’s ecoUnit-Touch room-operating unit has a slick design and can be operated like a smartphone with the touch of a finger. It enables individual room settings to be made easily and elegantly, without impairing the energy efficiency of the system.
Up to six function tiles are displayed at the same time on the touchscreen. Swiping left or right reveals more tiles. There are six pages for grouping and assigning functions. The tiles provide direct access to room functions — changing individual temperature setpoints, controlling window blinds and switching multiple lighting groups on an off.
The modular structure enables the functions to be adjusted to different rooms. Along with an integrated temperature sensor, this room-operating unit has six digital inputs for extending it with conventional light switches and presence sensors.
These units come in black or white. They can be operated directly or remotely from a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth with the Sauter Room Management app (available for iOS and Android with identical interfaces).For more information on this story, click here: February 2017, 100
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show