CSA Awards open for entries with move to London for ceremony
The Commissioning Specialists Association (CSA) Awards 2018 are now open for entries, with a deadline of 27th March 2018. The online entry form can be found at the link below.
The CSA Awards were launched in 2015 and are now considered to be one of the key events of the year. To reflect the Awards’ growing importance, the gala ceremony and announcement of winners, is set to take place in London on 14th June, 2018 at the Mermaid Theatre.
The move to the capital is testament to the success already enjoyed over the past three years, and demonstrates the CSA’s commitment to further develop the awards programme, and to ensure it continues to honour the important, yet often unnoticed work, which members and their suppliers undertake.
The Mermaid Theatre, situated on the banks of the River Thames, next to Blackfriars Bridge in the heart of the City. Utilising both the Lower and Upper River rooms, with their panoramic city skyline vistas, this iconic venue provides the ideal environment in which to hold an event dedicated to the world of commissioning.
The CSA Awards focus on best practice in key areas of commissioning, including innovation and achievement, energy saving, sales growth, customer care and service provision. Nominations are now being sought for the following seven award categories:
• Project of the Year – Sponsored by BSRIA Instrument Solutions
• Commissioning Management Award – Sponsorship Available
• Product Innovation of the Year – Sponsored by CSA
• Commissioning Provider of the Year – Sponsored by MBS magazine
• Investment in Training Award – Sponsorship Available
• Student of the Year – Sponsored by VEXO International
• Engineer of the Year – Sponsored by Ashford Environmental Services