Smart Buildings Show announces full conference programme for 2021
Smart Buildings Show, the UK’s leading, dedicated smart buildings event, has unveiled its 2021 conference programme. The event, supported by headline sponsor Bluetooth, will take place at ExCeL London on 6-7 October 2021, featuring industry-leading speaker sessions from some of the sector’s most renowned brands, including Bluetooth, Johnson Controls, Microsoft, Schneider Electric, Siemens Smart Infrastructure and Vodafone.
- Speakers include Bluetooth, Johnson Controls, Microsoft, Schneider Electric, Siemens Smart Infrastructure and Vodafone
- Topics include insights and trends into Integrated Building Management, current impact of technology, AI, net zero carbon and sustainability
- The free-to-attend event takes place at ExCeL London on 6-7 October
John Hatcher, Conference Director at Smart Buildings Show commented on the announcement: “We are truly thrilled to have so many leading names from the sector joining us this year. Across the four theatres, we are confident that every single attendee will come away from the event having enjoyed the opportunity to network, learn and engage with new content and thought leaders. Our thanks, as always, go out to all of our sponsors and exhibitors who help enable the show to become the success it is today.”
The conference sessions will be spread across four dedicated tracks with the CPD-accredited Training Theatre returning once more, allowing delegates to boost their industry credentials by joining select sessions.
- Connected - Management Theatre which will look at how smart building are managed and how the workplace has changed post-covid
- Connected - Control Theatre which will look at physical devices in smart buildings
- Connected - Spaces & Infrastructure Theatre which will focus on smart buildings, wellbeing, networks, connectivity, and power
- Training Theatre which will offer visitors the chance to enhance their industry credentials via CPD-accredited presentations.
Claire Hatchett, Sales Manager, of Smart Buildings Show, said, “Anticipation for the 2021 event continues to grow significantly. Due to high demand, we’ve secured more floor space for exhibitors and registrations are ahead of those from 2019. With the conference programme now live, it’s clear to see why Smart Buildings Show is the UK’s cornerstone, industry event.”
Opening the events keynote sessions at 10:00am on day 1 is Paul Price, Business Development Director at Tridium Europe Ltd. The session entitled ‘Integrated Building Management – Insights and Trends’ will take place in the Connected - Management Theatre, enabling delegates to understand how our industry is transforming, and how best to ride the crest of the wave in the smart buildings revolution.
Leading the charge in the Connected – Spaces & Infrastructure Theatre at 10:00am on day two is Jamie Cameron, Director of Digital Solutions at Johnson Controls, whose session will focus on ‘Tales from the Frontline of Smart Buildings’.
Across the two days, other speaker sessions include ‘Marking Smart Smarter’ by Brett Spindler, Building Enterprise Solutions, Senior Director at Schneider Electric, ‘How to Make Buildings Smarter with Location Based Services’ by Fabio Belloni, Chief Customer Officer & Cofounder at Quuppa, and a panel debate hosted by Mark Tyson, Head of Property Operations, Legal & General Investment Management (LGIM) Real Assets, focusing on healthy buildings and Net Zero objectives.
To ensure you don’t miss out on our industry-leading conference line-up, follow the link below