Titan introduces Gen 3 Room Sensors
Titan Products are proud to announce the launch of their all-new Gen 3 Room Sensors.
Applying their mantra of ‘Simplify the Complex’ Titan have totally re- developed their room sensors to create a new era of smart, modern, slimline sensors which bring design and functionality together like never before.
Covering temperature, humidity, and CO2 sensors, the redesign encompasses the sensor’s plastics, PCBs, and ﬁ rmware, resulting in improved aesthetics and usability of the sensors. Combining modern aesthetics with Titan Products’ high product quality and reliability, the Gen 3 room sensors set the standard for ofﬁ ce, retail, education, hospitality, and residential sensing applications.
Gen 3 features:
• Modern, slimline design: The Gen 3 sensors feature a sleek, modern design creating Titan’s slimmest room sensors to date.
• CO2 Halo LED: Designed as a clean, simple, yet informative interface that aids the understanding of both the sensor status and its environment. The Halo LED is the ideal companion for understanding CO2 levels within a space allowing action to be taken to maximise and maintain occupant comfort and well-being.
• Anti-microbial properties: All room housings within the Gen 3 product line incorporate certiﬁ ed Polygiene® product protection, designed to pro-actively inhibit the growth of bacteria on the sensor surface. Titan are passionate about the wellbeing of their end users and this is their next step in offering the smartest sensors on the market when it comes to clean living and healthy environments.
• Enhanced user experience: Designed for easy installation and maintenance, the sensors incorporate user-friendly features, such as pluggable terminals, improved mounting features and quick release mechanisms.
• Flexible compatibility: The Gen 3 sensors have multiple output options across the product range that include; resistive, 0-10V, 4-20mA, wireless, and BACnet/Modbus communications, ensuring seamless integration with different systems and options no matter the application.
• UK designed, developed, and manufactured by Titan Products.
Speaking on the launch of the new Gen 3 sensors, Iain Twiss, Business Development Director at Titan states, “At Titan we recognise the need to evolve and to provide all stakeholders across the product life cycle with the best possible user experience. Whether an installer installing the product, a building manager looking for reliable and accurate products, or a building occupant requiring a clean and productive environment to work or learn within, the Gen 3 sensors encompass this perfectly and really do set the standard for
environmental monitoring across temperature, humidity and Co2 applications”.