﻿Legrand enhances its range of enclosures
Legrand has enhanced its range of Plexo3 IP65 enclosures to make them stronger, more weatherproof, more secure and easier and quicker to install. These enclosures can accommodate a whole host of Legrand products and components, including Arteor Bus modules for home-automation applications and a range of DIN-rail-mounted products for industrial settings — including Viking terminals, time clocks and contactors.
Key enhancements to the Plexo3 range, which is idea for residential, commercial, outdoor and agricultural applications, include the following.
• UV treatment to guarantee IP65 protection for applications in damp locations.
• Shock-resistant polystyrene to improve impact resistance and ensure IK09 protection.
• Flush-mounted handle for better shock protection.
• Double-closing point to give a better seal.
• Key-operated lock for improved security.
In addition, removable faceplates, rails and chassis make the enclosures quicker and easier to install — aided by features such as knock-out cable entries, hinged covers and direct piercing end caps.
The range is available in a variety of sizes, ranging from enclosures from 2 to 72 modules with 2 to 8, 12 or 18 modules per row.