Comprehensive connected building management
Benefit from a comprehensive solution offering cross-application control, low cost installation, integrated and safe remote operation and much more…
EAGLEHAWK NX is a powerful CentraLine by Honeywell controller, running heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) plants whilst seamlessly integrating other building applications.
This freely programmable controller utilises the CentraLine Niagara eXtended (NX) platform which incorporates all of the N4 functionality plus many exclusive CentraLine enhancements.
All You Need, Onboard:
• Operational savings through integration and common operation of all building applications, with the latest Energy Management tools running directly on the controller
• Installation savings due to its small housing, embedded Input/Output points and dual Ethernet ports capable of daisy-chain wiring
• Easy, reliable and costeffective management through network independent ‘emergency‘ operation mode (via onboard HMI), as well as secure Java-free remote operation
• Ease of upgrading existing solutions to the latest connected technologies
These enhancements are now discussed in a little more detail.
Ease of operation
Integration - Seamless integration of various building applications is essential in achieving minimum operating costs and optimum working and living conditions. Our solutions connect HVAC, lighting, shading, metering and much more which in turn optimises energy consumption and the overall operational cost of your building.
Energy Management – For even greater savings and efficiencies ENERGY VISION NX, our comprehensive energy management suite can run on the controller to analyse and optimise the operation of your estate
Ease of Installation
Flexibility and Scalability - EAGLEHAWK is mountable on walls, DIN-rails or in standard fuse boxes. It offers maximum flexibility and extendibility by using a scalable Input/Output (IO) design.
• 14 and 26 onboard IO option, avoiding separate IO modules
• Optional compact, mixed IO module
• A Panel-Bus IO Concept (0 to 1000 hardware points) allowing distributed mounting of IO modules, making it maintenance-friendly with separate wiring sockets enabling quick exchange without re-wiring
Smart Wiring - Achieve further cost savings via the controller equipped with dual Ethernet ports enabling daisy-chain wiring, which avoids Ethernet switches and the wiring of controllers back to the Ethernet switch. Alternatively, dual Ethernet offers BMS networking separate to company IT networks.
Easy to handle
EAGLEHAWK NX offers you scalable options to control your data and decisions. This extremely cost-effective operating unit meets the requirements for network independent and emergency operation, as well as tool-less configuration and operation on-site.
The web-based controller EAGLEHAWK can be handled via a browser, allowing safe (Javafree) and intuitive operation of all functions – thereby significantly improving your ability to manage your facilities, including:
• Integration and supervision of room control applications
• Alarms, schedules, trend histories, graphics/schematics, e-mail and SMS
• Remote access, remote programming and remote service
• Energy Management functions, including metering (M-Bus, Modbus) In larger installations, controllers can be networked to an ARENA NX supervisor.
Ease of upgrades
EAGLEHAWK and Niagara eXtended are ideal for upgrading existing, so-called ‘communicating’ solutions to the most current future-proofed, connected technology platforms – meaning existing HVAC and non-HVAC installations can be operated remotely via browser and fully customisable interfaces.
Energy management analytics and optimisation strategies can be rolled out, and entire facilities can be enabled for Niagara cloud solutions.